- In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as RODO, I inform you that the administrator of your personal data is SEVITEL Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice, 29 Leopolda Street tel. 32 705 73 01.
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO), consisting in:
- sending to the e-mail address indicated by you an offer or commercial information, which you requested by filling in the contact form on the SEVITEL Sp. z o.o. website,
- conducting possible further correspondence concerning the activity conducted by the administrator or you or the entity you represent, if you will continue it,
- establishing, asserting or defending claims,
- to create compilations, analyses, and statistics for the administrator’s internal needs.
and to take action, at your request, before concluding a contract, such as presenting an offer or accepting an order, conducting negotiations, and for the purpose of performing a contract to which you or the entity you represent will become a party, such as delivery or collection of ordered products, accepting or submitting a service request or complaint (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but without it it will not be possible to send the information or offer you have requested, to conduct possible further correspondence, as well as to conclude or execute contracts.
- Your personal data will generally not be transferred to other recipients. Your personal data may, however, be transferred to:
- to entities processing personal data on behalf of the administrator, including those providing advisory, consulting, accounting services for the administrator,
- entities providing legal assistance, auditing companies,
- providers of postal and courier services,
- entities and authorities authorized to request data under applicable laws.
- Your personal data will be stored until the fulfillment of the legitimate interests of the controller constituting the basis for processing or until the performance of the contract or the expiration of the statute of limitations for civil law claims or the period during which the controller is required by law to store the data or the period during which the controller may incur legal consequences for non-performance or improper performance of its obligations or the duration of proceedings initiated in this regard.
- The data obtained in case of server log analysis (IP address, domain) are used only for SEVITEL Website viewing statistics and SEVITEL Sp. z o.o. server administration.
- The data you provide will not be used by the controller for automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22 of the RODO Regulation.
- The controller informs you about the right to request access to your data, correction (rectification), deletion, restriction of processing, data portability. You may also object to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO. The law defines the scope of these rights and the cases in which you can exercise them. The Administrator will consider the legitimacy of your request or objection and respond to it in accordance with the law.
- You may also file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.