AS-4ES – Stationary Anemometer
AnemometerAS-4ES is used for continuous measurement of air flow velocity in mine galleries,tunnels,corridors and for local signaling of flow loss according to the set alarm threshold. The optical element of high brightness allows signaling the danger at the entrance to the controlled area.
The AS-4ES anemometer is powered from the surface station via a telephone line. Data transmission is carried out along the power line. It is possible to connect up to four anemometers on one line.
- Output series resistance: 330 Ω
- Measurement range: -20÷+20m/s
- Accuracy: 5%±0,1m/s
- Maximum line resistance: 700Ω
- Transmission standard: V23 FSK modem
- Response time: 1 s
- Alert: red light
- Signaling delay: 20 s
- Operating temperature range: -10÷40°C
- Relative humidity range: 0 ÷ 100 % non-condensing
- Overall dimensions without handle: 193 x 187 x 85 mm
- Weight: ca. 2,5 kg
- Degree of protection of the housing: IP-54