DCH IR – Methane Sensor With Digital Data Transmission
DCH is used for continuous monitoring of methane concentration in the air by means of an optical sensor. The sensor head can be located on the housing or on a cable up to 30m.The air inlet to the sensor head is protected by a replaceable filter. The methane monitor is powered from the ground station via a telephone line. Optionally, the monitor is equipped with a battery which allows the device to continue functioning when the power supply from the line is cut off.
Data transmission is carried out over the power line. It is possible to connect up to two devices on one line. The device has two galvanically isolated digital outputs for automatic signaling of dangerous methane concentration in the air. Concentration levels can be manually set by the operator and sent to the DCD monitor. The device has a LED on top of the housing, which lights up when the concentration level exceeds the set level. The entire unit is enclosed in a waterproof, rugged housing.
Features of the device:
- Constant measurement of methane concentration in the air in the range of 0-100%.
- High accuracy of measurements
- Modern , high-quality NDIR transducer
- Two digital signal outputs to cut off the power supply if necessary
- Two digital inputs to confirm power source cut-off
- Data transmission along the power line
- Emergency power supply from batteries (option )
- Measurement range: 0 -100% CH4
- Measurement error: 0.1% CH4 in the range 0 - 2% CH4
5% in the range 2 - 5% CH4
- T90 response time: <45s
- Maximum resistance of the telephone line: 700 Ω
- Transmission standard: V23 FSK
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- Humidity range: 0-95% RH
- Dimensions: 123x180x58 mm
- Weight: 3,5 kg