DHT – Humidity, Temperature and Pressure Sensor with Digital Data Transmission
The DHT sensor is designed for continuous measurement of humidity, temperature, and ambient air pressure.
The DHT monitor is powered from the surface station via a standard telephone line. In the event of a power line failure, the unit can continue further operation thanks to a built-in battery (optional).
Data from/to the monitor is transmitted via the same line. It is possible to connect four DHT monitors to one line. The device has two galvanically isolated two-state outputs for automatic signaling when preset thresholds are exceeded. The thresholds can be set by the system operator and sent to the DH sensor.
In the upper part of the enclosure, there is an optical signaling device to indicate exceeding of the alarm thresholds. The whole device is enclosed in a waterproof, rugged housing.
Features of the device:
- Continuous measurement of humidity, temperature, and pressure
- Two two-state outputs
- Two general-purpose inputs
- Data transmission over a power line
- Up to four units on a single line
- Measurement range: -10°C to +40°C
0 – 95% RH
800 – 1200 hPa
- Measurement error: 1°C
- Maximum resistance of the telephone line: 700 Ω
- Transmission standard: V23 FSK modem
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- Humidity range: 0 – 95%RH
- Dimensions: 123x180x58 mm
- Waga:Weight: 3.5 kg