DRC – Differential Pressure Sensor
The DRC is designed for continuous monitoring of differential pressure in mines. For example, it can be used to record pressure changes at ventilation doors.
The pressure monitor is powered from a ground station via a telephone line. Optionally, the monitor is equipped with a battery which allows the device to continue functioning when the power supply from the line is cut off.
Data transmission is carried out along the power line. It is possible to connect up to four devices on one line. The device has two galvanically isolated digital outputs for signaling/control. Concentration levels can be manually set by the operator and sent to the DCD monitor.
The device has an LED on the top of the housing, which lights up when the pressure level exceeds a preset threshold. The whole device is enclosed in a waterproof, rugged housing.
Features of the device:
- Continuous measurement of differential pressure
- High accuracy of measurements
- Two digital outputs for control and signaling
- Two general-purpose inputs
- Data transmission over power line
- Up to four sensors on one line
- Emergency power supply from the internal battery (optional)
- Measurement range: DRC-010: ± 1 000 Pa
DRC-020: ± 2 000 Pa
DRC-050: ± 5 000 Pa
DRC-100: ± 10 000 Pa
DRC-200: ± 20 000 Pa
- Measurement error: ±1% of the measuring range
- Maximum resistance of the telephone line: 700 Ω
- Transmission standard: V23 FSK modem
- Operating temperature range: -10 - +40
- Humidity range: 0 - 95% RH
- Dimensions: 123x180x58 mm
- Weight: 3,5 kg