Intrinsically Safe Stationary Metanoid IMS-1
The intrinsically safe IMS-1 Stationary Methane Meter is a device designed for continuous measurement of methane concentration in the atmosphere in the range from 0 – 100% in methane and coal dust explosive zones.
The IMS-1 methane meter is equipped with two deactivation outputs with independently set operation thresholds so that it is possible to automatically deactivate electricity if the permissible concentrations are exceeded. The device is also equipped with two two-state inputs allowing the reading of external shutdown signals.
- Measurement range: 0 - 100% CH4 in two sub-bands
pellistor detector 0 - 5% CH4
thermoconductivity detector 5 - 100% CH4
- T90 response time: less than 5 s
- Power supply: Telemetry line or 4.5V/850 mAh rechargeable battery (max > 1h)
- Shutdown outputs: Two galvanically isolated with independently adjustable trip thresholds
- Two-state inputs: two galvanically isolated, mating voltage-free contacts with line short-circuit control
- Operating temperature range: -20°C ÷ + 40°C Standard MODBUS RTU
- Relative humidity range: 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Overall dimensions: 150x90x70 mm
- Weight: ok.3,5 kg
- Degree of protection of the housing: IP 54
- Explosion-proof construction feature: I M1 Ex ia I