KB-1 Keyboard – Calibration Keyboard
KB-1 keypad is designed for calibration, changing settings, and operating mode of Mxx, Dxx sensors, and other devices manufactured by EMAG-SERWIS Sp. z o.o. It protects against the possibility of making changes to sensor settings by unauthorized persons.
It is equipped with four function buttons and a CONSERWIS-type connector for connection to the controlled device.
The built-in microcontroller allows the keyboard to be recognized by the operated device and to enter calibration data and other necessary information through it. The keypad also has LEDs indicating the operation mode, successive calibration phases, or other states depending on the type of device being operated.
The keypad is powered by the device it works with.
Features of the device:
- Allows you to calibrate and change parameters of sensors prod. EMAG-SERWIS.
- Protects against unauthorized access.
- Powered by the device with which it cooperates.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +40°C
- Humidity range: 0-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply: 2.7 - 5V
- Current consumption: ok. 1mA
- Number of buttons: 4
- Dimensions: 126 x 30 mm
- Weight: ok. 0,15 kg
- Degree of protection of the housing: IP54