Modem Signal Concentrator MKS-2.
Modem Signal Concentrator MKS-2 is a device for downloading, presenting, and transmission of measurement data results of underground gas sensors and environmental parameters. Signal Concentrator MKS-2 can cooperate with sensors with digital transmission produced by ROOTTEL and with sensors with analog output in the 0.4V…2V standard.
The device allows the presentation of results on the built-in display. It is possible to carry out control functions through the use of additional binary signals. Communication with mine systems is carried out via a telemetry line or RS485 bus. Remote management functions of the device, sensor network, and connected actuators are possible. The power supply of the Modem Signal Concentrator MKS-2 can be realized by using a local 12V source, as well as by using the current of the telemetry line. The MKS-2 Concentrator is made in a durable plastic housing with IP-65 protection degree resistant to environmental conditions and static charge accumulation. Among other features, the concentrator has its own power supply backup, a built-in numeric keypad for easy operation, and an extensive switching compartment for connecting a network of sensors in a star or bus topology.
- Explosion-proof construction feature I M1 Ex ia I Ma
- Communication with the host system V23 telemetry line or RS485 bus
- Type of input signals: RS485 or voltage input 0.4V...2V
- Number of sensors supported: 4x analog / up to 8x digital RS485
- Number of binary inputs and outputs: 4x input + 4x output
- Power supply: Telemetry line 60V/50mA or DC 12V / 100mA
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 40°C
- External dimensions (including glands): 260 x 310 x 90 mm
- Weight: ok. 3kg
- Degree of protection of the housing: IP-65