MZT 10/60M – Power supply and transmission module
The MZT 10/60M is designed to power and exchange data with sensors located in the underground part of the mine.
It has ten line power supplies, each of which is capable of powering (depending on the type) up to four underground sensors. The MZT 10/60M constantly monitors supply currents and voltages, as well as the resistances of individual lines.
To ensure an uninterruptible power supply, it is equipped with two independent power supplies. It is also possible to supply from a DC source with a nominal voltage of 48V.
Two galvanically separated Ethernet interfaces allow the creation of a redundant network connecting the MZT module with the computers of the host system. The MZT 10/60M module is suitable for mounting in a standard 19″ rack.
Features of the device:
- Intrinsically safe power source for ten telephone lines
- Data transmission over the power line
- Two independent power sources
- Data transmission with a computer
- Transmission standard: V23/1200 bps, half duplex, serial
- Operating temperature range: 5-55 °C
- Humidity range: < 90% non-condensing
- Designation: I(m1) / II (2) G Exial/II (CH4)
- Dimensions: standardized (Euro 19" system) height of 3U
- Waga: 6,7 kg
- Degree of protection of the housing: IP10