Pasat M system
Portable seismic apparatus used for seismic measurements where mobility of taking measurements is required. The apparatus has a battery-powered modular structure.
PASAT can be used for the following measurement methods:
- longitudinal seismic profiling in mine workings
- seismic screening between workings
- seismic screening between openings
- seismic sounding.
The intrinsically safe device of group I of category M1 is characterized by high resistance to dust, humidity, vibration, and aggressive media.
- Number of recorded channels: max 24
- Frequency bandwidth of the transducer: 4,5-1000 Hz
- Sensors in SG3/2H probes: GS11D (Geospace) geophones - 2 pcs
- A/D converter resolution: 24 bit
- Sample rate: 20,10,8,5,4,2,1 kHz
- Processing dynamics: 110dB Standard MODBUS RTU
- Distance between geophones: max 20m
- Method of triggering measurements: short-circuit, open contact of inertia sensor or current loop, trigger when signal, from declared geophone, exceeds specified voltage threshold, trigger by operator from keypad
- Maximum continuous operation time after charging the batteries: 4 h minimum (for MPT, MWP), 4 h minimum (for PDA).