Universal stationary sensor type UCS-1
Universal stationary sensor type UCS-1 is designed, depending on the measurement sensor used, to measure the concentration of toxic or explosive gases, temperature, humidity, and pressure.
The USC -1 sensor can cooperate with the MKS-2 type measuring panel (RS485 digital transmission) or the V23 telemetry panel (modem transmission). Optionally, it also has an analog output of 0.4…2V allowing cooperation with analog systems.
UCS-1 Universal Stationary Sensor is made in intrinsically safe standard ia and marked with the feature:
- I M1 Ex ia I Ma
- II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 Mb
The electronic components of the UCS-1 sensor are housed in a steel enclosure equipped with connectors, allowing the sensor to be connected to the measuring panel and control inputs and outputs. On the front of the device are two LEDs indicating the status of the control outputs, LCD display, and measuring chamber. On the top of the housing, there is a LED indicating the operation of the device.
The electronic circuit is enclosed in the upper part of the housing. In the lower part of the housing, there is a connection strip, to which we connect power supply lines, data transmission, control inputs, and outputs, and a keypad. The UCS-1 sensor can consist of a single housing equipped with AMPHENOL-type connectors or a double housing equipped with a connection box with glands. The version depends on the number of input/output circuits used.
- CH4 measurement range: 0 - 5%
5 - 100%
- CO2 measurement range: 0 - 5%
- H2S measurement range: 0 - 200 ppm
- CO measurement range: 0 - 200 ppm
200 - 1000 ppm
- O2 measurement range: 0 - 25%
- TH measurement range: 0 - 98%
- PRC measurement range: 60 - 165 kPa
- Power supply from a 60 V/50 mA telemetry line or from a 12 V intrinsically safe power supply
- Indication of the measurement result graphic LCD display and 3 indicator lights
- Type of output signals RS485 or voltage input 0.4V...2V
- H2S response time ≤ 70 s electrochemical sensor
- Response time CO ≤ 30 s electrochemical sensor
- O2 response time ≤ 15 s electrochemical sensor
- TH response time ≤ 30 s IR sensor, ≤ 10 s high-speed IR sensor
- PRC response time < 1 s pressure sensor
- Operating conditions -20 ÷ +40 st C
0 ÷ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions Approximately 150 x 155 x 65 mm (version behind connectors)
Approximately 230 x 155 x 65 mm (version with chokes)
- Weight 0.9 kg version without junction box
1.4 kg version with junction box
- Degree of protection IP 65
- ATEX certificate TEST 15ATEX0047