AS-3ES – Stationary Anemometer
Anemometer AS-3ES is used for continuous measurement of airflow velocity in mine galleries, tunnels, and corridors, and for signaling the disappearance of the flow, according to the set alarm threshold. Connected to an alphanumeric banner, it allows signaling the danger at the entrance to the controlled area.
The AS-ES anemometer is supplied with DC voltage from MCCD-01 type methanometer control panels of Emag-Serwis production, CCD of EMAG production, and VAL type underground stations of VENTURION/MICON production or intrinsically safe power supply unit. It generates an output signal in voltage standard.
The AS-3ES anemometer uses a time-based ultrasonic method to measure velocity. All necessary functions related to the use of measurements, arithmetic operations and issuance of results are carried out by a microprocessor.
Features of the device:
- continuous measurement of air velocity in mine galleries and passages;
- output signal in voltage standard;
- Measurement of velocity by time-based ultrasonic method
- Measurement range: 0,1 ÷ 10m/s lub -5 ÷ +5 m/s
- Operating temperature range: 0 ÷ 50 °C
- Humidity range: 0 ÷ 100 % non-condensing
- Power supply: 9 ÷ 16V DC
- Current consumption: < 5mA
- Output signal: 0,4 ÷ 2,0V
- Max. Open output voltage: 12 V
- Output series resistance: 330 Ω
- Emergency signal: banner
- Signaling delay: 20 s
- Alarm threshold: 0,05 ÷ 9,95 m/s
- Resolution: 0.05 m/s
- Dimensions: 270 x 220 x 110 mm